Art + Animals
The Art Store is putting out a call to artists to submit work in any medium for an April Exhibition called “Art + Animals”. Your work may include any type of pet or animal imagery.
The impetus for this exhibition is to support Prevention of Cruelty to Animals month which is April. To honor this important issue, The Art Store will contribute 20% of all art proceeds to the Kanawha-Charleston Humane Society. Participating artists will receive 40% of the retail price for their art; the Gallery will also receive 40%.
- All art must be ready to hang; sculpture must be able to sit upright without support.
- Wall art may not exceed 24” w x 24”h in dimension; sculpture may not exceed 7’ in height or 16” in diameter.
- Artist may submit one piece only.
- If you want The Art Store to frame your art, at your expense, the work must be to the Gallery by March 9, 2018.
- All work must be delivered to The Art Store no later than March 30, 2018.
- Artists must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you are participating in this Exhibition.
- We require each artist to put the attached form on the back of your art or in the case of sculpture or any work which does not accommodate a paper to be affixed to the back, give the form to The Art Store.
- The Art Store, at its discretion, reserves the right to refuse any artwork deemed to be unsuitable or non-compliant in any manner.
- All works not purchased during the Exhibition must be picked up no later than May 5, 2018 or the work will be donated to an entity of our choice.
The Art Store will have a reception honoring all participating artists during ArtWalk on Thursday, April 19, 2018 from 5 to 8 pm.
Thursday, April 19 at 5:00pm
233, Hale St, Charleston, WV