Visit Charleston WV

Light the Night: A Dance Against Domestic Violence

Join us a for semi-formal social dance & cocktail night at the Women’s Club on April 20th!  The charity fundraising is on behalf of the WV Coalition Against Domestic Violence. We will be featuring different types of dances in a rotation, including salsa, merengue, tango, swing, belly dancing, and more.  Additionally, we will be showcasing local dancers with prepared routines every 40 min to give everyone else a break and also provide a different entertainment aspect. This event is as much about raising money as it is about showcasing the talent in our area.  

Specialty cocktails and more will be served, and all will be reasonably priced with the proceeds going back into the fundraiser. Throughout the night, a silent auction will be held. It will be eclectic with crafts, paintings, jewelry, makeup, clothing, & more. In the case of local artists, 30% of the profit goes towards the artist and the remaining 70% goes towards the charity. Otherwise, 100% will go straight to the charity!  Dress code is semi-formal. We look forward to you joining us!

 

Friday, April 20 at 6:00pm to 11:00pm

Charleston Women's Club 1600 Virginia St E, Charleston, WV 25311

Event Type

Music

Target Audience

21+

Tags

dancing, fundraiser, live music, evening music

Website

http://wvcadv.org

Cost

$15 Advance, $20 at door

Subscribe
Google Calendar iCal Outlook

Recent Activity

Event Registration Required

This event requires registration.